Sesobel - Continuous Training Center
Continuous Training Center
The mission of the Continuous Training Center is to promote the quality of care and support for the children with disability, allowing them better integration into their families and communities.
- Raising awareness among community members as to the situation and rights of the children with disability
- Promoting the quality of care and support for the children with disability
- Boosting intervention and the expertise of professionals working with children with disability
- Instructing parents on participating in their children’s life plans that will contribute to their integration into society.
- Any public that’s willing to get more acquainted with the disability
- Parents of the child with disability
- Professionals working with children with disability
- Education Service (Basic and course upgrading)
- Structured-Council Service (Auditing, counseling and implementation services)
- Information Service concerning disability
- Parental-Guidance Service